Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors have secured all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript. Authors will be required to provide written evidence of these permission upon acceptance.
As a condition of publication in Partnership, all authors agree to the following terms of licensing/copyright ownership:
- First publication rights to original work accepted for publication is granted to Partnership but copyright for all work published in the journal is retained by the author(s).
- Works published in Partnership will be distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
- Authors grant permission for their work to be indexed in full text form in commercial indexes.
- Exceptions to the application of the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license may be granted at the author(s)’ request.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Partnership.
- It will be the responsibility of the authors to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript. Authors will be required to provide written evidence of this permission upon acceptance of their manuscript.
Note: This license applies to all works published after February 1, 2016. Articles published before this date are under CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.