Editorial: Charting the Course of <i>Partnership</i>
Copyright (c) 2017 Robin Bergart, Leanne Olson, Nathalie Soini
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
As a condition of publication in Partnership, all authors agree to the following terms of licensing/copyright ownership:
- First publication rights to original work accepted for publication is granted to Partnership but copyright for all work published in the journal is retained by the author(s).
- Works published in Partnership will be distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) .
Authors retain copyright ownership of the work, but no permission is required from the author(s) or the publisher under the following conditions:
- Authors give explicit permission for others to copy and redistribute in any medium or format, as long as the original source and author(s) are properly cited and the material is not used for commercial purposes.
o If others remix, transform, or build upon the work, they may not distribute the modified material.
- Authors grant permission for their work to be indexed in full text form in commercial indexes.
- Exceptions to the application of the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license may be granted at the author(s)’ request.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Partnership.
- Authors are permitted to post their work online in institutional/disciplinary repositories or on their own websites.
- It will be the responsibility of the authors to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript. Authors will be required to provide written evidence of this permission upon acceptance of their manuscript.
Note: This license applies to all works published after February 1, 2016. Articles published before this date are under CC BY-SA license.